I came here thinking this would be the time that they would discuss the future with me. The only discussion I had was a conversation with Robert, my old boss, concerning comments that some of the other employees had said to me about a position I was taking with the applications group at TKMNA. Other than a brief discussion with TKMNA about a liaison position for TKIT (a position that was described as being dead-end), I have not talked to TKMNA about any jobs. Robert basically said he hoped I would be able to join TKIT in Alpharetta in the future, but expected thatI would be with a TK company in some capacity.
That conversation pissed me off. They are assuming that I will be around no matter what. Not only do I feel displaced, I feel taken for granted. Add this to the fact that there are several others that were offered and accepted positions within TKIT that will not be relocating and I am feeling left behind.
So now I need to decide where to go from here. I have had vendors who are aware of the situation who have said that they would take care of me, but they discussed PM positions. I'm not sure if that is the direction in which I wish to go.
So the question is, where do I go from here? I'm feeling depressed, frustrated and useless. I am so burned out I can't stand it. We have been doing too much with too little for so long and it is finally taking its toll.
Thinking...... More later
No comments:
Post a Comment