I'm really busy at work and working on all my goals for the year. I am having trouble keeping up with my blogging.
I have been spending a lot of time working on my CCNA certification. I am also reading a book on Risk Management for my PMI certification.
After I sprained my ankle, I wasn't able to run for a week. I went out on Tuesday alone and actually ran nearly 4 miles at a pace of less than 9 minutes per mile. Not bad.
Other than that, still plugging away.
-- Maddog
I have been spending a lot of time working on my CCNA certification. I am also reading a book on Risk Management for my PMI certification.
After I sprained my ankle, I wasn't able to run for a week. I went out on Tuesday alone and actually ran nearly 4 miles at a pace of less than 9 minutes per mile. Not bad.
Other than that, still plugging away.
-- Maddog
No comments:
Post a Comment