I was looking at LuluLemon and saw I had two goals defined that I didn't list here. So here the are:
Goal #6 - Pay off 3 store credit cards.
Goal #7 - run in one 10K and two 5K races while working out 6 days a week.
I am looking to run a 5K in early November with Boots, possibly in St. Clair.
We went for a run on Sunday. After about 1/4 of a mile, I twisted my ankle. I proceeds to run another 4 miles on it. Probably not my brightest move. But I don't think it is any worse than if I had stopped. We are supposed to run tomorrow morning and I think I should be okay.
Goal #6 - Pay off 3 store credit cards.
Goal #7 - run in one 10K and two 5K races while working out 6 days a week.
I am looking to run a 5K in early November with Boots, possibly in St. Clair.
We went for a run on Sunday. After about 1/4 of a mile, I twisted my ankle. I proceeds to run another 4 miles on it. Probably not my brightest move. But I don't think it is any worse than if I had stopped. We are supposed to run tomorrow morning and I think I should be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment