I feel like in on the edge today. Actually I have felt this way for a while. It feels like a small push could send me over the edge into the depths of despair. Part of it could be fatigue. I just started working out again after a two month layoff - the equipment had been put away for our friends daughters graduation party. Part of it could be sleepiness - I'm not used to getting up at 4:00. Whatever it is, I don't like it.
I am hoping that blogging will help with my moods. I was reading my previous posts and it is amazing how little has changed in two years. I am still running although I have never hit the consistency I want. I am still dealing with the whole heart disease thing even though I have not had any real issues in two years. And I am still fighting depression.
I found out about six months ago that my brother also fights depression. He never said so in so many words, but made mention that he takes "happy pills". I have not thought about getting medicated for depression. Maybe I will look into natural solutions though. I will have to check it out.
That's it for today. I want to try and squeeze in a lunchtime nap. Gotta deal with those early mornings some how.
--Maddog
I am hoping that blogging will help with my moods. I was reading my previous posts and it is amazing how little has changed in two years. I am still running although I have never hit the consistency I want. I am still dealing with the whole heart disease thing even though I have not had any real issues in two years. And I am still fighting depression.
I found out about six months ago that my brother also fights depression. He never said so in so many words, but made mention that he takes "happy pills". I have not thought about getting medicated for depression. Maybe I will look into natural solutions though. I will have to check it out.
That's it for today. I want to try and squeeze in a lunchtime nap. Gotta deal with those early mornings some how.
--Maddog
No comments:
Post a Comment