The title of this blog is taken from the Matthew Wilder song from the 80's of the same name. I like it because it is how I would like to live my life.
Too many times, the mood of someone or some off-hand comment can hit me like a ton of bricks and send me in a figurative tailspin. I would love to be at a place where I don't care what anyone thinks and I can just be myself. Again, this goes back to knowing who you are, but if no external influence is affecting you, it would be easier to "be yourself".
That is my ideal. I want to work on that.
Too many times, the mood of someone or some off-hand comment can hit me like a ton of bricks and send me in a figurative tailspin. I would love to be at a place where I don't care what anyone thinks and I can just be myself. Again, this goes back to knowing who you are, but if no external influence is affecting you, it would be easier to "be yourself".
That is my ideal. I want to work on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment