I got an iPhone a few months ago and decided to try one of the blogging apps that were out there. But first, I had to figure out what my password was. I hadn't blogged in over a year and hadn't written it down. To make matters worse, I had changed e-mail accounts during that time. After many tries and much frustration, I figured it out.
Then I tried one of the packages out there. I logged in and started a post. The first thing I found is that it did not allow me to type in landscape mode, only portrait. That is fine for quick text messages, but for a blog, the one finger typing is a little tedious. Strike one.
Then I exited the app while still in the draft of my post. When I went back in everything I wrote was gone. Strike two.
I wasn't in the mood for a strikeout, so I downloaded a different app. So far so good. It has landscape typing and allows for formatting of text like bold and italics.
I will test the saving of drafts after posting - don't want to lose what I already typed
Success!! I posted without a problem and found a way to save a draft. Just need to figure out formatting and I'm all set.
Then I tried one of the packages out there. I logged in and started a post. The first thing I found is that it did not allow me to type in landscape mode, only portrait. That is fine for quick text messages, but for a blog, the one finger typing is a little tedious. Strike one.
Then I exited the app while still in the draft of my post. When I went back in everything I wrote was gone. Strike two.
I wasn't in the mood for a strikeout, so I downloaded a different app. So far so good. It has landscape typing and allows for formatting of text like bold and italics.
I will test the saving of drafts after posting - don't want to lose what I already typed
Success!! I posted without a problem and found a way to save a draft. Just need to figure out formatting and I'm all set.
No comments:
Post a Comment